A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

My favorite things

So this is a list of random things that have made me happy recently.

Enjoy.


I got these eye cover things at my baby shower when I won a play dough baby contest. We've had a lot of fun with them since then. This is my dad. The best part? Michael in the background.


On the playground in my parents' backyard there is a nest. I was taking pictures when Ellie and I realized (very, very suddenly) that there was a bird in the nest. You can see its tail in this picture, but I really didn't realize until Ellie climbed up there and scared the poor thing. This is what I found afterwards.


Can I get an awwwww? I didn't realize robin eggs were actually blue. We left the playground alone so the momma bird could take care of her babies. (Random side note: aren't nests awesome? How do they do that without fingers?)


I went to the store recently to grab Ellie some summer clothes. And the cheapest clothes in her size were in the girls' section. Not the toddler section. The girls' section. She's getting so big!


Ellie drew me a rainbow :)


Beautiful flowers. And a bumblebee (see it?).


Can I get another awwwwwww?
Michael found this baby turtle out in the lake by the house.


Michael named him Rambo.


Every tree should have one of these.


Love this boy!!


Tummy time.


Believe it or not, he's not crying because of her. He actually stops crying because of her.


They really do love each other.

And lastly, Ellie decided to serenade us this evening with her favorite song.



These are a few of my favorite things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment