A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Friday, March 29, 2013

March Madness

So I half-heartedly apologize to anyone who is reading this and expecting it to be about basketball. Because it's not. At all. But that won't make me change the title.

Mostly this is random pictures that I've taken in March.


First of all my dad had a birthday. We went to Red Robin (my brother is a manager there).
(the crappy pictures are from my phone)

Mom couldn't resist his position for the above picture and pushed his face into his sundae.

 Go figure this is the only one not blurry.

A couple days later we had a Murder Mystery dinner party to celebrate dad's birthday. It turned out to be a little more... adult... than we were expecting, but it was way fun.

Dad and Mom



I was a promiscuous barmaid and Will was an out-of-town biker.


Like the tattoo? I totally drew that, free-hand, with a pen. I'm cool.

Carny, trailer park owner/undercover agent, sheriff


failed country star, reverend, and reverend's cosmetic selling wife.

The reverend did it. And he totally had most of us fooled.


Moonshine (homemade root beer) in mason jars, and fried spam.


And for dessert? "Litter box surprise" aka no-bake cookies in grapenuts. I think this was Dad's favorite part. It was delicious, but gross.

Onward to babies.

Ellie's first time licking a beater.

Grandma snuggles

Clean hair.

Daddy snuggles.


Big sister snuggles.


Handsome boy!

We had a weighing party this morning and Malcolm weighed in at 11 lbs, 1 oz. That's almost 3 pounds gained in the last month. Not surprising, considering how much this dude eats!! And Ellie, despite growing several inches in the past 6 months, is still just under 30 lbs. Obviously she needs some fattening up. We're working on it.

1 comment:

  1. The litter box surprise looks disgusting. I love Malcolm's hair, he is absolutely adorable! I bet Ellie is always wanting to lick the beater clan now.

    ReplyDelete