A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Party in West Virginia

This last week we had a treat. My sister-in-law and her two cute kids came to visit us, just because. :)


Ashlynne is Ellie's Twin Cousin. They are 2 weeks apart and she is Ellie's best friend, even if she doesn't know it. Ellie talks about her a lot (and even has an invisible Ashlynne she plays with sometimes) and Ashlynne tolerated all Ellie's hugs and kisses very well.



They were SOOO cute playing together!




This is Ethan. He's 6 months and he was almost born at our house back in February. Also, he is the cutest 6 month old around. For sure. We're good friends.




Cute kids! We had a lot of fun, even though it was pretty laid back. Mostly because I kept falling asleep randomly. But my sweet sister-in-law took good care of me (and good care of Ellie when I would randomly crash on the couch).



We even had my brother Ryan visit for a while.


Via Skype.




So many cute kids!

Playing with Ethan totally gave me baby-envy. Again. *sigh* Only 5 and bit months left...

We (hopefully) find out the gender a week from tomorrow!! I'm trying not to count the hours. In the past week or so I've really started to feel the baby move. In fact, yesterday I took a nap and woke up on my stomach (which is how I like to sleep) and the baby was totally freaking out and kicking me like crazy, "Get off me!! You're squishing me!!!" It was pretty funny.

Yay for babies!

1 comment:

  1. We had SOOOO much fun! And your baby will be here soon. I'm glad we could come. I'd be so tempted to come again. Maybe we can get Ryan to come with us, since he says he has to use or lose vacation days soon. I loved talking to you every night, too. It was always awesome. What a fabulous time. Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete