A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Swing Slide

Want to know that words that you will most often hear coming out of Ellie's mouth?

Swing Slide.

Closely followed by:

Wash hands.

When we go to Grandpa and Grandma's house, Ellie spends hours every single day on their swing and playing on their playground. And sometimes we even go to other playgrounds to take advantage of their Swing Slides.




This is my brother Moop who happened to be working at said playground.


And this is the water tower that I swear I have never seen before I took this picture. My family assures me that it has been there for years, but I suspect it was placed there recently by aliens.



She was very brave this time and went all over the place.


She's much more brave than her Mama.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny about the water tower, Mary. Because I've used it as a landmark since I moved here. I'm pretty sure it's the reason Waterway is called Waterway... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lion Park! I've been thinking of growing my boys' hair out just so I can put it into pigtails once. Not sure what Brook would look like, though... Probably not as cute as Ellie.

    ReplyDelete