A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Too Much Cute

Ellie loved being with her cousins Caleb and Peter at the zoo and later on the playground, even though she's still not very good at playing with other kids. She also loved playing with her cousins Ashlynne and Ethan at Grandma's house.


Baby Ethan!


Ashlynne :)


They love each other!


Awwwwww!!


Happy chunky guy!


Grandma's girls.


I'm gonna steal this baby.


Nuncle Meekle


HUG TACKLE!


Jumping VERY carefully.


Spoiled Grandpa.



I love her, even if she does like Carebears.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for posting these, Mary! I love them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I forgot to publish my last comment. Anyway, thanks for visiting! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to chuckle when I saw the picture of Ellie tackling Ashlynn to give her a hug!

    ReplyDelete