A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Overalls and Tutus

Well, today was another milestone in Ellie's development.

As I mentioned, Ellie hasn't really said any words yet. At least, she hadn't until today.

Today she brought me her favorite object, said its name, then giggled and ran away.

The object: her tutu.
In order to commemorate the occasion, I will provide these photos I have been gathering for the past several months. This is for you Whitney.



(yes, there is tutu there)


(yes, those are pjs and a tutu)




3 comments:

  1. I loved seeing Ellie in her tutu on Saturday and in all these pictures, she is just so darn cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lovvveee it!!!! such a sweet girl! she knows how to become the favorite niece... just kidding ;) love you! squeeze her cheeks for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My FAVORITE picture is the cute face she's making in her orange shirt with tutu. What an awesome first word. So glad she's started talking, and had a creative first word. Ashlynne's first word was "hi". =) Social little critter.

    ReplyDelete