A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Growing Up

After that last post of Ellie walking, I thought I would update everyone on other ways that Ellie has grown.



She now recognizes the following words:
eyes
nose
ears
hair
toes
tongue
bellybutton
shoes
Daddy
Mommy
smooch
kisses
snuggle
night-night



She has (almost) mastered:
walking (in sandals, tennis shoes, dress shoes and barefoot)
feeding herself with a spoon
throwing things
hiding things under various pieces of furniture
getting in and out of cupboards
making messes



Her favorite past-times include:
reading books
pointing at things
saying "eh?" (which means, "excuse me, could you please tell me what that is?")
rolling around on the floor
walking into furniture
going outside
stepping on bugs
dancing
hitting plants
unloading the dishwasher
playing with Daddy
finding bellybuttons


I just can't believe how big she's getting, walking around in her tennis shoes and getting all excited when she finds her toes.

I love this baby with all my heart and I am so excited to watch her grow even more!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a very adorable smartie pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, huh? And I love the picture of her standing on the ceiling.

    ReplyDelete