A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Family Time


So after looking at my last couple of posts, I realized that I have a lot of pictures that I took myself that didn't make it up. So here's a little bit of the normal stuff that happens when the family gets together.

Caleb's haircut. And if you notice his front tooth is crooked, it's because it's ready to fall out.

Peter's new haircut. Cute little stinker! 
Twin cousins playing
JT: Jenny Trouble
too cute!
Grandpa Rhino and his grandbabies
Ashlynne's birthday with her cute outfit! She is so good at walking, Ellie needs to catch up.
a duet!
Ellie was so mean to Ashlynne, I'm glad I got this picture of Ashlynne finally getting back
Jenni reading to Cody, Kyler and Ashlynne
little creeper
We had a lot of fun. Looking back I wish I'd gotten more pictures, but these give a pretty good idea of how awesome it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment