A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cousins, Cousins, and more Cousins!

This last month Will was gone A LOT.
In fact, he was just gone for 2 weeks straight. So Ellie and I got a lot of family time with my parents, my big sister and her family, my big brother and his family, and my baby sister. Ellie got to play with 4 of her cousins.

First we have Caleb and Peter Heaton. Caleb is 6. Peter is 2.

They are 2 of the silliest boys I've ever met.

Then we have Cody and Kyler Rollins. Cody is 3. Kyler is barely 2.

These sweet boys crack me up!

How do you make a house full of little boys more fun?
Add some safari hats.



Even Ellie got in the safari spirit!


Ellie is so lucky to have such fun cousins who love her so much!





And Grandparents are fun too, I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment