A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

So my birthday was a couple weeks ago. Will came home early that day and surprised me.
But then he left again.
So I went to go see my family down in Virginia, and I got some special treatment.

First we had a BBQ at the beach
I forgot to bring Ellie's swim suit but she got some sun anyway
She didn't like the sand on her toes.

Cody and Kyler had floaty suits
And Caleb was such a good big brother that he showed Peter how to use the shower.
And of course Grandpa hogged Ellie.

Then we went back to the house and the REAL party began.
See I have this awesome sister-in-law named Whitney, and she put all this together for me.
I might have mentioned that orange, red and yellow are my favorite colors...

The cake was DELICIOUS!




Even Ellie liked it!

"MRi 
from caleb peter anb Linsy"
He picked it out and wrote it himself.

THANKS TO MY FAMILY FOR BEING SO AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment