A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Warlocks and Grinches and Puppies... Oh my?


Yes, Ellie is afraid of that puppy. Why? We're not entirely sure. 

I discovered it one day on accident and I really just couldn't believe it, so I kept showing it to her. Poor baby. But of course it's so funny that I had to make a video.

We are slowly acclimating her to the puppy. She is at the point where she no longer cries if it's next to her, but she is constantly distracted by it. She just stares at it. She might get distracted by another toy for a second or two, but she always has to look back, just to make sure it's still there. Every once in a while she'll hesitantly reach out and touch it, but she never grabs it. 

I can only hope that she hasn't inherited some irrational phobia from the Rollins side.

2 comments:

  1. no! not that baby! she hates that puppy! my brother has a real puppy that makes me cry! i'm with ellie on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, like being afraid of Care Bears? =) *wink* Ashlynne's like that with our ball that has little tendrils... so interesting that they get afraid of stuff, huh.

    ReplyDelete