A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Many Hats of Ellie

One of Ellie's latest tricks is making hats. She makes hats out of everything. Unfortunately I'm bad at getting pictures of her hats. Example:
 Just missed it.

Fortunately I am good at making hats for her. Such as...

The Ninja Hat

The Sun Hat (which I made)

The Bloomers

Ok, so putting little bloomers on her head is kinda weird. But for some reason it does happen a lot. She's just so cute. And they fit so perfectly.

She's also getting pretty good at her facial expressions. For instance, this is a sleepy face:
notice the 2 fingers. It used to be the thumb, but now any 2 fingers trump that.

And this is a I Want To Eat The Camera face:


And this is the Mom Is Taking Too Many Pictures Of Me face:

This is angry:
Die Grinch, die!!
Ok, not really.

Dramatic pose!
Next is the I See Something Interesting Over There face:
And then we have the I'm So Pretty pose
(Disregard  runny nose and drool)

And finally the That Is Sooooo Funny! face:

Obviously she's very talented.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was just wanting more pictures of Ellie! She's so cute =)My favorite picture is "Mom's Taking Too Many Pictures". SO adorable =)

    ReplyDelete