A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Malcolm Lloyd!

He's finally here!

Welcome to
Malcolm Lloyd Zilch!


He was born yesterday, February 28, 2013, at 12:22 p.m. at Potomac Hospital.

He's 8 pounds, 4 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long.

No one expected him to be that big. Seriously. All the doctors told me that he would be small/average just like Ellie was. This was based solely on measuring my belly.


40 weeks (due date), the day before Malcolm was born.

Anyway, since my due date was not as... productive... as I had hoped, I scheduled an induction for the next day, bright and early.

Basically, we checked in at 6:00 a.m. and Malcolm was born 6 1/2 hours later. 






He's a big boy with lots and lots of dark hair.

Because of the flu season, Ellie was not allowed to come to the hospital to see her baby brother. Thankfully we didn't have to stay long and we came home this afternoon. Ellie was thrilled to see her Daddy and Malcolm. 

Anyway, I'm running on pretty much no sleep, so I will provide more details later.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little boy Malcolm is! I'm loving his double chin. I'm happy to hear that all went well and that Malcolm finally made it into this world with such a wonderful and loving family.

    ReplyDelete