A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blooper Reel

I really should be working on my class right now...
But I don't want to.

So instead we have some of the awesome family pictures that my sister took for us a few weeks ago. This is reserved for the hilarious ones that we won't use for anything.

Most of it is Will and Ellie making funny faces on purpose, and me making funny face on accident.

*poke* what _is_ that?

This was Ellie's stock smile face.


This one's actually cute.

"I'm two!"

That's my creepy face.



I made him smile for real :D

I might have to frame this one.

Something about the way I was standing made it difficult for me to see my own belly. Will was having problems too, apparently.

And this is just horrible.

She didn't understand the concept of putting her hands on her hips. Still cute though.

In the middle of the photo shoot she decided she absolutely had to stand on this rock.

Underbite smile.

It looks like she's trying to eat my face, but really that's right after a kiss.

We had to pull her fingers out of her mouth like a million times.

I LOVE this one :)

Anyway, that was much more fun than doing school work.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Will... its been too long. What a goof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the "bloopers" I enjoyed them all!

    ReplyDelete