A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bubble, Bubble, Toil and TROUBLE!

So with the weather warming up lately (thank goodness!) Ellie and I have been trying to go outside more. I've been pulling up weeds all around the house and am surprised to find so many things growing already. If only I knew what they were....

Anyway, yesterday I decided to get out the bubbles and play. It was 45 degrees out, which isn't all that bad. The sun was shining.

She didn't really need the hat and boots, but she wanted to wear them. Just like her tutu.


it's a bee :D


She went a little crazy with the bubble wand. Things got very sad after, though, when she dropped the little wand down the between the deck planks and I didn't feel like crawling down in there to get it. She threw a fit, so we had to go back inside.

Lately she has been trying to imitate animals, and it's pretty cute. My favorite one is when she tries to be a bunny. She crawls around and says "hop! hop! hop!" :)



Then we tried to do some laundry and Ellie thought that the laundry basket was more fun than actually folding the laundry. And static is pretty cool too.


Her crazy hair started off so cute...

(For Grandpa)

 "STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME!"

She was kinda grumpy. But the best part is this next video. The mumbling in the background is Will on the phone. I was trying so hard not to laugh the whole time.


She was doing this for about 5 minutes before I got the camera. I have no idea what it was for. I think it's hilarious!
What a tantrum! What a nasty baby!
<3

1 comment:

  1. So fun, Mary! Ashlynne does the tantrum thing too, though we usually try to stop her early into it because she hits her face instead of just waving her arms.

    ReplyDelete