A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Moondance


Well it's a marvelous night for a moondance

{Ellie helped set up the fire and then went to bed}

With the stars up above in your eyes

{Mmmm... pine wood...}

A fantabulous night to make romance

{he told me to make a warrior face, since we'd whittled our own skewers, and at the last minute kissed me}

'Neath the cover of October skies

{here's his warrior face}
All the leaves on the trees are falling

{the view}

To the sounds of the breezes that blow

{Mmmmmmmm!}
And I'm trying to please the calling


Of your heartstrings that play soft and low

{definitely best burnt and gooey!}
And all the night's magic seems to whisper and hush

{through the smoke... I kept thinking "look how moon the high is!" haha Whitney}

And the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush

{good blush Will}
Can I just have one more moondance with you, my love?

{my love <3}
Can I just make some more romance with you, my love?


You served us well fire. Until we meet again.

1 comment: