A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hotel Hopping

So we're finally in our new house, but somewhere between moving out of our apartment and finally getting moved in here, we spent a month in hotels. Our main stay was in a long-term hotel in WV, but we did jump around to a couple other hotels in a couple other states. 


I am so glad to be out of hotels.


I couldn't really clean (which is especially annoying with a baby that throws food and can open her wipes...)


I could only cook on a stovetop (lots and lots of hamburger helper)


I had very little to do, except watch TV, read and play with Ellie



and while that sounds fun, it gets old pretty quick

especially with Will working so much.

Things are much more fun when he's home.

And since Ellie's a Daddy's Girl (100%), she agrees with me.

Mommy wouldn't be so clever as to make a napkin hat at Red Lobster.

We sometimes broke the monotony by going to the pool. I'm pretty sure that was Ellie's favorite thing to do.

So it wasn't all bad, but I'm still glad we got our own place.


But Ellie's grown so much in the past few weeks. I'm glad we got out of our apartment before it really had to be baby-proofed.


At least now we can go outside if we want. Ellie liked to look out the window. We didn't have much of a view, but we find this one day



Just goes to show that there's something beautiful everywhere.

1 comment: