A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Monday, March 28, 2011

11:11

It's 11:11, make a wish!!

I wish Ellie would finish getting better so I can stop freaking out every time she coughs.

I wish Will's work would get itself sorted out so he didn't spend the whole week traveling and only part of the week working.

I also wish Will's work would get back to us about our moving details because it's coming up pretty quick.

I wish I didn't have to do my visiting teaching this week so that I could go hang out with my family (finally!)

I wish I was closer to all my awesome family members, definitely including in-laws. We should all just live close together, ok? Then Ellie can meet all her cousins.

I wish my sister doesn't have to have another cranioplasty.

I wish I never had to visit the dentist again.

I wish the weather would turn nice again so I could play with my baby outside.

I wish I was better at keeping in contact with my friends.

I wish the dishes would do themselves.

“Work will win when wishy washy wishing won't.” -- Thomas S. Monson

2 comments:

  1. "I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller..." -Skee Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last quote. Wishing is good when we wish, then pray, and then work to do all in our power to make our wishes reality... except maybe not going to the dentist.

    ReplyDelete