A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Silliness


Anyone who knew me in high school or at BYU knows about a little problem I have. When I'm super tired, I tend to get silly. Very silly.

The other day Ellie didn't get very good naps. This is from about an hour before her bedtime. I was getting her into her PJs and suddenly everything was HILARIOUS. We did this for a good 10 minutes before I got the camera, and for the rest of the night until she went to bed. 




I've watched this like 6 times today and it still cracks me up!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this video and I think tired silliness is a good quality to have =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is hilarious! when i get tired, i eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and i giggle wayy too much. good times. i thought ellie was gonna cry the first time you said, "you're crazy!". haha. i love the giggles. i want to squeeze her!!

    ReplyDelete