A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Photoshoot

I do not profess to be good at photography
but I LOVE taking pictures.
Especially of the silliest baby on the planet.
On this wonderful Easter morning, she looked especially beautiful.
As I thought about Easter and what it signifies, I felt wonder at the Plan of Salvation and of my little part in it.
I thought of all the bad things I had done that were erased because of the Atonement
And all the mistakes I will make in the future
And I felt such gratitude for my Savior.
And then I thought about all the bad in this world
And everything that my daughter was going to have to go through
And how people say they don't want to bring a child into a world so full of evil.
And I look at my sweet little girl and I know
That because of the Atonement and the Gospel
This world is already a better place for having Ellie in it.
She is a perfect Spirit embodied and my little Sunshine.
So bring on the eggs and candy
And bunnies.
The best part of Easter is the infinite love of a Heavenly Father and Brother
And my wonderful little family.

2 comments: