A Daddy, a Momma, a Big Sister and a Baby Brother.

Friday, August 13, 2010

And I Could Not Ask For More...

Well, it's been over a week and we're slowly adjusting to life with a baby. After all the pains and discomforts of pregnancy, the surprise induction and strenuous delivery, we finally have our baby girl. And despite the fact that she is one of the sweetest babies I've dealt with, things aren't always easy. An upset tummy resulting in midnight crying fits and constantly smelling like spit-up, on top of the sporadic feeding/sleeping schedule, on top of constant laundry and diaper changing, can lead to physical and emotional exhaustion.

But despite all of this, we love having this little girl around and wouldn't trade her for anything. It's amazing how quickly she's fit right into our lives and how we're already crazy about this baby girl. I didn't realize that I could love so much. These are the moments that make it all worth it.


These are the moments I know Heaven must exist,
These are the moments I know all I need is this.
I've found all I've waited for,
And I could not ask for more.

2 comments:

  1. She is SO adorable... It's so sad that she's gonna be tons bigger by the time we get to see her!

    ReplyDelete